Friday, May 7, 2010

Mommy Dearest @ Rosemary Bites Restaurant



Mother has always played an important role in our lives.  There's a lot of poems and songs written to showcase mother's unconditional love.  At Rosemary Bites we wanted to show our appreciations to all mothers and thus aside from our weekend specials, we rolled our sleeves and created more delicious REAL MEAL for you and your mom.  We really love to see you dine and share a laughter across the table,  have a heart-to-heart conversation with your mom,  let mom relax, slow down, savor the food and cherish this important moment.

That is why,  we had also created this Rosemary Bites Only Photo-frame for you!  You can then digitized the wonderful moments with mom with our special digital frame. :)   -- click on photo to download.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers !!  I love you mom, you've always been my inspirations !




I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.  They have clung to me all my life.  ~Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flickr